Sandpits encourage the imagination and creativity of children by providing the materials and space necessary to:
• Build several structures (such as sandcastles).
• Use toy trucks, shovels, and buckets to move the sand around.
• Dig holes, bury objects, etc. The sand therefore provides a medium in which children can pretend to explore, construct, and destroy their own three dimensional worlds. This idea of being creative and experimentation is the source of the metaphorical uses of the words 'sandbox' and 'sandpit'. We currently have:
• Sand Tables, that double into water tables for double the fun.
• Picnic tables that can be transformed into sandboxes.
• Sandpits based on different themed constructions (such as wigwams, trains, and boats).
• Multipurpose tables with added storage space for containing your child's outdoor toys and treasures.
Many of our sandpits also come with lids (we also have sandbox lids that can be bought seperately). Having lids prevents the sand in outdoor sandpits from getting wet when it rains, although some dampness is often desirable as it helps to bind the sand to create solid shapes.
Materials used to construct our sandpits include sustainable Forest Stewardship Council timber, long-lasting blow-moulded plastic, and weather proof cotton.
As a unique, multipurpose sand and water picnic table, the Plum Surfside Sand and Water Pi...
Give your little ones their own play area with the TP Toys Multi-Activity Sand and Water B...